Tired of web companies masquerading as tech startups? Looking for real development, with real impact?
This is an internship position (or entry-level), with the potential of a full-time position for the right candidate. Opportunity for involvement is limited only by your enthusiasm (i.e. you do real work, not toy intern problems).
What you will be doing:
- Working with our team developing a large client-side application.
- Drive the machine learning back-end.
- Develop data visualization interfaces and graphical interfaces.
You must have:
- Experience with OO-based design.
- Interest in human-centered design, autonomous systems, sustainability, or intelligent agents.
- Must be able to both works in a team and have the ability to self manage on your own.
You should have:
- Experience with HTML and CSS.
- Experience with MVC design patterns.
It’s helpful to have:
- Fundamentals of human-computer interaction design.
- Experience with application development.
- Experience with relational databases, PostgreSQL.
- Hourly Wage.
- We can support academic credits for students.
To apply for this position:
You must have or near completing a B.S. or better. Unless you have significant experience, a coding camp isn't sufficient computer science background for this position. With your introduction and resume, include a description of a project (of any type) you personally created, devised, built, managed, organized, or designed that was of your own self-initiative. Also include any portfolio work, links to your code repo, personal website, etc.