Tired of lame SaaS/web programming jobs? Looking for serious problems to solve, with real impact?
We are an pioneering autonomous building systems startup company. We are developing a ground breaking autonomous control platform for the future of smart cities and high performance buildings. We have a position for a AI Software Engineer.
This is a full-time position, with equity, with the opportunity to lead a team.
What you will be doing:
- Developing autonomous, heuristic and regression data mining solutions for real-time system control and multi-dimensional path estimation.
- Other tasks include implementing physical model based “digital twins” of real-world analogs, interfacing with system object model and developing interfaces for electro-mechanical control systems.
You must have:
- Minimum 3-5 years development experience.
- Expert programming skills (e.g. Python, R, C++, Swift, etc).
- Strong experience with ML methods and deep learning frameworks.
- Strong experience with heuristic, statistical methods & algorithm development.
You should have:
- Experience with reinforcement learning, route finding and search algorithms.
- Experience with modeling and algorithm development.
- Experience with concurrency, threads, processes, Libdispatch/GCD, OpenCL.
It’s helpful to have:
- Fundamentals of building energy and/or electro-mechanical systems.
- Interest in autonomous systems, machine learning, energy systems, or mechanical-electrical control.
- Experience with autonomous systems.
- Experience with OpenCL.
- Salary & Benefits
- Strong equity share.
To apply for this position:
With your introduction and resume, include a description of a project (of any type) you personally created, devised, built, managed, organized, or designed that was of your own self-initiative. Also include any portfolio work, links to your code repo, personal website, etc.
PassiveLogic is the world's first autonomous building automation system. Just scan the building with a tablet, and we create the building's digital twin, from which our physics engine autonomously controls your building in real time. We turn complex building automation into a simple plug-and-play experience, improving the profitability of automation installers by 2X, and allowing them to execute at scale.
PassiveLogic's disruptive control technology is like an engineer-in-a-box that provides real-time autopilot for buildings. We reinvent the fundamental principals of automation using physics and artificial intelligence to replace todays antiquated systems.