We are a pioneering autonomous building systems startup company. We are developing a groundbreaking autonomous control platform for the future of smart cities and high-performance buildings. We have a position for a Computer Science or Engineering intern that offers the opportunity to be a meaningful part of a team, develop real technology, prototype product, and solve real-world engineering problems.
This is an internship or entry-level position, with the potential of a full-time position for the right candidate. Opportunity for involvement is limited by only your enthusiasm (i.e. you do real work, not toy intern problems).
What you will be doing:
Developing finite-element building and systems modeling software. Helping to Implement physical model-based “digital twins” of real-world analogs, interfacing with the object model, ORM and developing interfaces for electro-mechanical control systems.
You must have:
- Interest in autonomous systems, machine learning, energy systems, or mechanical-electrical control.
- Strong programming skills (e.g. C++, Python, Swift, etc).
- Strong math, numerical methods, and analysis skills.
- Experience with software design, design patterns, and software architecture.
- Must be diligent and get work done, but we do respect powder days.
You should have:
- Experience with systems modeling, and algorithm development.
- Experience with concurrency, threads, processes, Libdispatch/GCD, or OpenCL.
It’s helpful to have:
- Fundamentals of building energy and/or electromechanical systems.
- Experience with Swift programming language.
- Experience with autonomous systems.
- Hourly Wage.
- We can support academic credits for students.
To apply for this position:
With your introduction and resume, include a description of a project (of any type) you personally created, devised, built, managed, organized, or designed that was of your own self-initiative. Also include any portfolio work, links to your code repo, personal website, etc.
You should be interested in a startup position, not a corporate cog position. You should be located in Utah, or independently planning on moving the area.