Looking for serious problems to solve, with real impact?
We have a position for a differentiable and AI programming lead. Be at the forefront of AI technology development with differentiable programming of autonomous systems using deep physics.
PassiveLogic is a pioneering autonomous building platform startup company. We are developing a ground breaking autonomous control platform for the future of smart cities and high performance buildings – that disrupts the building automation market.
What you will be doing:
Differentiable programming. Developing autonomous, heuristic automation solutions for real-time system control and multi-dimensional path estimation. Other tasks include implementing physical model based “deep digital twins” of real-world analogs, interfacing with system object model and developing interfaces for electro-mechanical control systems.
You must have:
- 3+ Years experience in differentiable programming, AI, and machine learning.
- 3+ Year experience with software design & engineering (i.e. not just light-weight data science scripting).
- Strong experience using deep learning methods and auto-diff.
- Experience with reinforcement learning, route finding and search algorithms.
- Must be diligent and get work done, but we do respect powder days.
You should have:
- Systems programming experience (C, C++, Swift, Rust, etc).
- Experience with data mining methodologies & statistical methods.
- Experience with modeling and algorithm development.
- Autonomous systems, machine learning, energy systems, or mechanical-electrical control.
It’s helpful to have:
- Experience with Swift (even better, Swift for Tensorflow).
- Experience with Tensorflow.
- Salary based on experience, plus equity package.
To apply for this position:
With your introduction and resume, include a description of a project (of any type) you personally created, devised, built, managed, organized, or designed that was of your own self-initiative. Also include any portfolio work, links to your code repo, personal website, etc.