Tired of applying to cloud startups thin on technology? Looking for a tech company doing real hardware with real impact?
We are a pioneering autonomous building systems startup company. We are developing a groundbreaking autonomous control platform for the future of smart cities and high-performance buildings, built from the ground up using digital twins. We have a position that for an Embedded System Engineer Intern that offers the opportunity to develop the next generation of intelligent building automation technology.
This is a position is for an enthusiastic entry-level engineer, intern, or startup-oriented experienced engineer. Opportunity for involvement is limited by only your enthusiasm.
What you will be doing:
Electronic and PCB design, building prototypes. Sourcing and device research. Embedded software development. Embedded system experimentation and testing.
You must have:
- Interest in embedded systems, autonomous systems, machine learning, or energy systems.
- Smart, self-directed, and willing to jump into a fast-paced startup environment.
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with schematics, electronics, and PCB layout software.
- Ability to prototype and soldier PCB.
- Must be diligent and get work done, but we do respect powder days.
You should have:
- Strong programming skills (e.g. C, C++, Python, Swift, etc).
- Experience with embedded systems.
- Experience with embedded microcontroller programming.
It’s helpful to have:
- Fundamentals of building energy and/or electromechanical systems.
- Experience with heuristics, predictive computing, statistical analysis.
- Hourly Wage.
- We can support academic credits for students.
To apply for this position:
- With your introduction and resume, include a description of a project (of any type) you personally created, devised, built, managed, organized, or designed that was of your own self-initiative. Also include any portfolio work, links to your code repo, personal website, etc. You must be a resident of the USA to apply.