Looking for a tech company doing real hardware, real technology, with real impact?
This is a position is for an enthusiastic lead embedded engineer with with team leadership skills. The position offers the opportunity to develop the next generation of intelligent building automation technology and smart sensor tech.
We are a pioneering autonomous systems startup company developing a groundbreaking autonomous control platform for the future of smart cities and high-performance buildings.
What you will be doing:
Electronic and PCB design, product design, embedded software development, embedded system prototyping and engaging with manufacturing partners.
You must have:
- 5+ Years experience embedded systems and embedded software development.
- 5+ Years experience embedded programming skills (e.g. C, C++, etc).
- 3+ Years experience with schematics, electronics, and PCB layout software.
- Strong electronic laboratory and debugging skills.
- Strong communication and team leadership skills.
- Must be diligent and get work done, but we do respect powder days.
You should have:
- ARM SOC development experience.
- Embedded Linux systems development experience.
- Startup oreinted.
It’s helpful to have:
- Fundamentals of building energy and/or electromechanical systems.
- Experience with heuristics, predictive computing, statistical analysis.
- Autonomous systems, machine learning, or energy systems.
- Experience with the Swift programming lanugage.
- Experience with embedded android.
Compensation depending on experience, Plus equity.
To apply for this position:
With your introduction and resume, include a description of a project (of any type) you personally created, devised, built, managed, organized, or designed that was of your own self-initiative. Also include any portfolio work, links to your code repo, personal website, etc. You must be a resident of the USA to apply.